Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hold Your Horses

Day 161
Wow! I feel like I have so much to say, but really when it all comes down to it I don't really.
Well I guess I could start by saying the tennis workouts are going quite well. And I have been going to the gym. I think this summer is really going to be the time when I actually like the way I look when I go back to school.
Second thing that has been on my mind is I have been "trying" to pack for Europe and it pretty much seams impossible. I mean there are so much that I have to figure out! I mean there is some stuff that I can pack now and some that I can't put in yet cause I might need it. FRUSTRATION!!!!
Lex and me watched Glee tonight so that was grand!! I knew that they weren't going to win sectionals. I just knew it.
So anyway I feel so hyper and paranoid!!! I can't wait for this week to pass.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck! I'm so sad that I'm in cedar right now instead of freaking out about Glee!

    ReplyDelete