Day 313
This has been quite a crazy weekend. I mean honestly I have been through practically every emotion there is.
Friday was girls night and Wow what a fun night!!! I got to hang with my gals and help "my friend", who isn't a girl hehe, answer back his date. It was great! Also Lexi, Camie and me went to Lovers Lane and I seriously thought that I was going to die!
Saturday I finally got my shirts for the dance and they are super duper sweet!!!!!!
But the bad news about Saturday...I woke up to a dreadful text from a dreadful someone! That's right people it's back AGAIN, well for yesterday and today. Anyway I'm PISSED! It's just as simple as this. He doesn't care, and he's not sorry, he doesn't want to "fix" things. It just never ever ENDS! I swear the only way i'm going to get away from this is when I graduate.
Anyway I'm good. Harry Potter is so close! Sadies is Saturday! And best of all, My B DAY is in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment