Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So Much In Just A Week!

Day 329
Sorry my friends! I know that I haven't blogged in FOREVER!!! Ok well it's been a week, but so much has happened this week I have no idea where to begin!!
My birthday was soooo great! I went shopping all day and then had dinner at The Cheese Cake Factory!! Mmmm it was so Delicious!
Basically this next thing that I'm going to talk about it something that has really came out of no where, but I couldn't be happier that it did!!!!! That "guy" I recently mentioned has just become pretty much the best thing that ever happened to me!! I really really really like him a lot! We have been spending sometime together and every time we hang out I just like him more and more!! He just so nice and sweet! He makes me laugh and just makes me happy!!! I can't even explain how great he is!!!
The bad thing that has happened past week was that I got in a car accident. I was taking a friend home Saturday night and the roads were really bad cause of the huge storm we had!!!! It was horrible! I was trying to stop at a red night and I slid because of the snow and ice right into the intersection into another car. We both are ok, but the cops came and stuff.
Besides that life couldn't be better!!! I'm just fallin for this awesome guy, I have the best friends and family and it's just all good!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment