Day 355
It's really not my 355th day of blogging, but it would have been. So lets just say it is.
Now where to I begin? So much has happened in these last 26 days it's hard to know where to begin.
Well I guess to get this out the way, the guy that I stared to like a lot started to turn into a little more serious relationship. It was great! I loved time with him and is a very sweet guy! No matter what we did I always had a good time with him. Unfortunately my moment of bliss didn't last that long. I was heartbroken that things changed so quickly. So now were just "good friends" but I feel good about it. This relationship was another good thing to learn from. I know that these times only get me closer to finding the right person someday. Through every heartbreak and hardship that I go through I know that I'm only getting closer to finding him.
So life is good! Christmas is in 6 days! I think this year is going to be one of the best!
Last night I had a lot of fun with my girlfriends! This year our school had a Christmas dance so Kayla, Ashlee and Chel went together and we had a blast!!!! I really needed this girls night! I haven't hung out with all of them in awhile. It was just good to talk about everything and not have to hear about things we didn't care about! I just love my girls!!
I have 10 more days of blogging to do, so I will try to stay on top of it!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment