Monday, December 20, 2010

The Shopping is Done!!

Day 356
After school I went shopping for all the people I still needed to get presents for...a little stressful, but it all ended well. I freaking can't believe that Christmas is in 5 days!! It's going to for shiz bro!!!!!!
O also just a side flare to this post, I wrote this sonnet today in Humanities. I kind of like it.
I once had love,
And I wore it on me like a glove.
Now that you are gone it hurts,
The only thing left inside my heart is a hole that is burnt.
Outside my world is hidden by the rain,
But there is only one person to blame.
There is much I wish I could take back,
I hang those memories on the rack.
So now I walk by them everyday,
Reminding me what you took away.

No comments:

Post a Comment