Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glam Nation!!!!!!

Day 205
Here it goes! I have so much to blog about!!
First of all. I have some bad news. Guess who texted me on Sunday!!!? That's right he is back! Well for at least that time we talked. I fall for it every time. He acts way nice and he acts like he wants to be something and misses me. But of course it's not like that at all. He just wants to make sure I still think about him and that I still have feelings for him. Well it's not gonna happen. I swear how many times do I have to say "It's finally done" I swear this guys is insane.
So here is the good stuff!! Screw that mental jock!! ADAM'S CONCERT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a side note for all those you hate him and judge him. Everything he said and did was clean! His dancing was sexy! His voice was incredible! And he looked SUPER HOTT!!!! Plus he said so many cute things. He was talking about a relationship before he sang a really good song. So before he sang Aftermath he said sometimes your so heartbroken you don't know when it's going to get better, but I promise you it will. You will get through it and your not alone.
I swear I felt like he was talking right to me! Awww Adam!!!
After the amazing concert we went and stood by the buses waiting for Adam to come out. Unfortunately he didn't come out, but his sexy guitar player did. My aunt and me were standing off to the side and he came right over to us first!!!! I was so scared to ask him for a picture, but I did and he was so sweet. He was like of course and out his arm around me and hugged me all cute! Then he patted my back all soft!! It was so awesome!!

So the 690 drive the Bosie was definitely worth it! I would do it for Adam any day!! Love ya ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment