Day 197
It's late I should be sleeping but, I'm not and right now I feel like writing a blog. Yeah I'm a little crazy and I guess right now I feel like I have a lot to say. Plus there is the other reason. I can't sleep. I watched a movie. Read a book. Watched a couple of episodes of Ray and still I'm not feeling the sleep coming on yet.
1st thing on my mind...
Tomorrow is COLT. It's a leadership thing for the FFA. Yes, it's still a shock to me that I'm actually part of this program. But it's nice and sometimes beneficial to try new things. Anyway it should be interesting and it is only for one day.
2nd...
Friends are no where to be found this week. Chel is gone at soar. At least 4 of my best buds are at EFY. I didn't hear from anyone today.I guess I just felt a little alone today even though I really wasn't. I went to the mall and got a cute outfit from my grandma. Mom and me ran some errands. And ok yeah it is only Monday. I need to chill about all this. Pretty soon I won't get to relax as much.
3rd...
Youth conference is Thursday. Actually I don't really want to talk about that right now.
4th...
I not going to keep this in any longer. I miss him! Still!!! I don't get it!!! I just have to remind myself what is it that I really miss? And he is so not even worth it. I'm so happy with everything and happy about myself. But I occasionally get overly excited when I get a cute text from a guy. Awww the agony!!!
Ok I'm done complaining and venting now. I think I actually feel a little more tired now! Night:)
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment