Harry Potter!!!! It's his birthday today!!! And I don't mean Daniel Radcliff, who plays Harry Potter, I mean the actual Harry Potter!! No matter how old I get I still love reading those books and watching the movies. I seriously can't even wait for the 7th movie to come out!!! I'm thinking that I'm going to need to put up a countdown for that soon...

I've just realize that maybe when school and tennis start I won't have to keep thinking about unimportant things, but then the more I think about it those things that I keep thinking about are going to be all around me when I get back to school. I don't want my last year of high school to go by fast, but there is definitely going to be certain things I'm not going to miss.I know things happen for a reason and this isn't going to last forever, but it's getting to be kind of ridiculous.



No comments:
Post a Comment