Sunday, August 1, 2010

What You Don't Know...

Day 216
Well last night was interesting. Went to a big movie night with my girls!! We had a good time and we took some pretty hilarious pictures!!! haha o I love my friends!
Anyway I would like everyone to know to truth behind the statement "What you don't know, Can't hurt you." Believe me I have been living this for a whole year. But then agian would you rather know what goes on behind your back? I've kind of learned that this week.
This made me think of a scene in one of my favorite movies of all time, How To Make An American Quilt. I going to quote it because, yes, I'm a dork like that...
Anna: "I never liked full moons. They give people an excuse to do foolish things."
Finn: "I'm young. I'm supposed to do foolish things."
Anna: "And spend the rest of your life paying for them?"
Finn: "I rather that than wondering what I missed."
Anna: "I'd rather wonder than kick myself."
Finn: "I'd rather kick myself."
Anna: "Then you will die with a sore backside."

No comments:

Post a Comment