Saturday, August 7, 2010

2 Be Or Not 2 Be?

Day 222
I just think it's kind of cool that today is my 222 day of blogging. I only have 143 more days until I have officially blogged everyday for a whole year!! Crazy!
Today has pretty much been the most boring day ever. And that's just sad. First of all because it's a Saturday and second, I actually haven't been home at all. I went with my mom a lot of places and we went and visited my grandma. So I actually did stuff, but here I am now, sitting on my laptop on a perfectly good Saturday night. Which is extremely weird. I don't think I have been home at 10 for a really long time. And if I have I was with friends. Not tonight though.
I guess I have no excuse but to read some of 1984. I really want to watch a movie on Netflix. As soon as JB gets off the xbox I'm taking over!! I have put good use to the Netfix. It's been really nice to wake up at 11 watch a movie and then finally get ready. So far I have watched, The Proposal, Forever Strong, Tuck Everlasting and Forrest Gump. I have enjoyed them all very much. I had never seen Forever Strong or Tuck Everlasting and they both have become movies I want to watch again.
Well I guess I will try and put this night to use. Night Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment