Day 228
I feel like Tracy from Hairspray! I can hear those wedding bells now! O how crazy I'm I? I'm 17! Who the heck knows when I'm getting married!
Tonight was such a fun night! Me and my girlfriends made wedding boxes! If your wondering what a wedding box is, I'll give you a brief explanation. You write down, cut out pictures of dresses, pick colors, choose songs, that you want to do for your future wedding! It's way fun and of course gets you way excited for your wedding day. I quite enjoyed myself tonight!
As we were talking about our weddings we of course talked about husbands! I couldn't help wondering, like I often do, where is he now? What is he doing at this very second? Not only does my heart flutter at just the thought of him, but it makes me want to be older so much more!!! But there is a time for when it's supposed to happen. I will gladly wait for him to come along for when it's the right time. Not too long I hope...
Someday I might be reading this entry to him. Expect of wishing he was here with me,I will look up and there he will be. Finally mine. Forever.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment