Day 220
Wow we have only been having afternoon practices for a week and I already am getting my awesome tennis tan. My legs and arms are getting their beautiful golden brown color again!! I wish I could keep it like that all year long.
I'm way bored tonight. All alone, just chilling in my room. The crickets outside sound awesome. Plus I'm listening to the Spill Canvas, so the crickets and the music work nicely together.
I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for Monday! SCHOOL SHOPPING!! It's probably one of my favorite days of the year.
Well I guess I better start reading my required AP reading. 1984. It's pretty interesting, but I hate when you are forced to read something. It just makes you not want to read it.
Nightie night.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment