Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Harry is Bringing it Back!

Day 287
Tonight I did something that I haven't done in a really long time. I hung out with Taylor and Chelsea! It was sooooooooooo great!!! We watched Harry Potter and just caught up with everything that has been going on in our lives. We all have different stuff happening. Taylor going on his mission, Chel getting all kinds of collage stuff.. It's crazy that we actually aren't those little kids anymore who played night games. We all have changed so much, but we all still care about each other. We all have done a lot of growing up and changed, but some things never change.
I had an awesome time with my buds! Love them both to death! And I give Chel bonus points for agreeing to watch Harry:)
Also just and extra happy thought...Last day of school this week and I'm going up to the U tomorrow!! Heck yeah!

1 comment: