Sunday, October 24, 2010

Loads To Tell

Day 299
Gosh I haven't blogged forever!!! Ok like 4 days, but I have been busy!! Ok well where to begin.
Thursday was the last football game of the season, also known as last WJ game ever!! So sad:( But the good thing is that means next year....The MUSS!!!
Friday I spent the day doing homework and then I spent the night with my mom, aunt and my awesome friend Camie! We played Yahtzee and most importantly we discussed and watched The Vampire Diaries, which BTW last week was pretty much the best episode ever!!!!!! Stefan crying, the werewolf dead and everything else!! It was soooooooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for next week!
Saturday I went to the Utah game, which was raining and what not, but I still had fun and I just love the rain!! Then afterward I went and hung out with my pals and we had a great night partying it up and just yeah know being silly!!
So this week is the last week of the quarter. Hopefully this week won't be as bad as last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment