Before I get to Homecoming I would like to say Region went fantastic!! I played excellent!! We beat Riverton which has always been a dream of mine and got 3rd!! So we are going to state! Heck yeah!!
Homecoming was great! The boys came and "kidnapped" the girls and then made us breakfast. Then we went to a pumpkin patch, picked out pumpkins and then carved them. It was a great day activity to do to kick off October!!
I got about 4 hours to get ready, which was a perfect amount of time!! They picked everyone up and then we headed down to California Pizza Kitchen and it was sooooo yummy! We headed to the dance and had a grand time! Afterwards we went to Nightmare On 13th and it was great!! Then a few of us went up to Ensign's Peak and then called it a night! It was so much fun! My date was such a gentlemen and my group was just great fun!!!!!



you look beyond beautiful!!!!! I am glad you had a wonderful time!!!!!
ReplyDelete