Ok so I know I haven't blogged for a couple days. I have some good excuses. First of all I have still been getting over my cold. Second I went to the Ute game on Friday and didn't get home till midnight. Third last night went to West Jordan football game and just didn't feel like coming home and writing.
Good thing. My cold is getting better. My nose is still pretty runny, but I'm not as tired and sore anymore.
The Utah game was GREAT! I absolutely love Ute games. The feeling and excitement is one of the best feelings ever. I was really lucky that I got to go. Plus it was a really intense game!
WJ won last night, but I'm not gonna lie. Not one of my favorite games. I had the strange feeling of being alone in that crowd. Everyone taking pictures with other people. Everyone has there own plans for after the game. I just honestly wanted to do something about it, but it didn't happen.
So here's some really good news! Vampire Diaries begin this Thursday!! I'm freaking dying for it to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment