Sunday, September 26, 2010

SUPER Blog!!!

Day 271
Since I have been slacking on blogging I'm going to catch everyone up on what you all have been missing out on, since of course my life is sooooo excited. Just Kiddin. I every made a list of things I need to talk about that I haven't yet.
So item #1 is Tennis
Aright here's the deal. My last ever region match was last Thursday. Good thing we one, but it's over now. Yeah I still have Region this week, and BTW I'm extremely nervous for because I recently found out my doubles partner has ZERO confidence in what she does the second she steps on the court. And I feel so much more pressure to play better! Anyway It's almost all over, which is so sad. I have been doing this for four years. I guess one good thing is that I will be less busy.
Item #2 is Homecoming
I'm freaking hoping that this week goes by fast because Friday is HOMECOMING!!! Yay! It came up fast! Plus the game on Thursday will be fabulous! Extra bonus I will get to see my friend Mindy who I meet on my Europe trip. She goes to T-ville. So my date is such a sweet funny guy and my group is pretty much the best group EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!
Item #3 Weekend
This weekend was pretty fun. I'm proud the say that last night the gang and me watched the Amityville Horror last night. We are getting ready for the awesome month if October!
So as you can see this week is going to be kind of crazy, but fun! It should be great!
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment