Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Disappointed

Day 253
I feel really disappointed in myself. I feel like I can't do anything. I lost a match today that I should have won. I feel like I can't take anything. I can't handle pressure. Or school. What am I going to do when I go to collage? I have no idea. I can't do anything especially good. I'm just normal.

3 comments:

  1. No you're not! You are fabulous and can and DO do everything so well! I'm always so impressed with everything you do and how well you keep up with it-don't get so down on yourself-things will turn upwards for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shandy-girl--you are one amazing chicka! I can say that, because I have watched you take a couple of trips down this road but it doesn't take you too long to bring yourself back up!! You have an incredible ability to find a good groove and ride the wave until you come out on top. Give yourself some time and don't push yourself to the limits. Take everyday as they come and say to yourself "I got this. Bring it on." I have seen you accomplish many wonderful and hard things in your life....you are not normal. You are extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude you are the coolest of them all!!! It is just an off day....we have all had them, but i know you and you will totally bounce back in a couple of days and accomplish everything you want to do and then some! You are amazing....i love ya and i wish i could come give you the biggest hug! You are the bestest, I love ya girlie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete