Day 257
Yesterday was way fun! Ute game was fantastic and later I had a fire at my house. It was a beautiful night for a fire. The temperature is so nice, fall is definitely an the way. I can't wait it's my absolute favorite time of the year. October brings fall and Halloween. November fall is slowly turning to winter, my birthday and Thanksgiving. Then of course December is great as well!
The more people talk about Homecoming, naturally the more I want to go! I have at least 2 people I would love to go with, but it's a very dim hope that I will actually end up going.
As for school I'm not really looking forward to it. I have to wake up earlier tomorrow for a meeting. I have homework I can technically put off, but I should do it now.
Everything that I'm looking forward to is always at the end of the week. Vampire Diaries on Thursdays. Football games and Fridays. Then of course the over all weekend. I really hope these next few days go by fast!!
Well I better go. The US Open final with Rafa is about to begin any minute!
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment