Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Goodbye WJ Football

Day 288
Tonight was my last home football game ever!! I can't even begin to explain how much this saddens me. And to make it even more sad, we lost. This is kind of one of the first things that I have hit me being a Senior. I can't believe that 1 quarter is almost already over!! Insane! But one thing is for sure I have loved every minute of it so far. And I can't wait for the rest of this year!!
On a happier side to this blog, I went up to the U today for a tour and it was AMAZING! Collage is going to be great! So anyway looking at collage life then to last football game and ending the night with my hilarious friends, it was an epic day!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a total bummer going to my last football game but on the plus side...your last high school game means your first college one is just around the corner!!!

    ReplyDelete