Sunday, April 4, 2010

Faster and Faster

Day 95
Where has the time gone? Tomorrow is the last day of spring break! What the heck? And the more I think about that. I am now in the last quarter of my junior year. Seams like yesterday I was starting my first day of Jr. High. I will say though that this year of high school has been a BLAST! Actually being 17 has been pretty great too. Just thought I would throw that in.
If I can remember right, we decided to go on the cruise around September last year and now I'm leaving this week!! It's crazy!!! Right now it seams like everything is going by so fast, but at least I'm taking the time remembering the good times and enjoying everything.
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop to look around once in awhile you could miss it."
P.S. I freaking love my Mocking Jay countdown!! I hope you all like it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment