Friday, April 2, 2010

PROM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 93
I am just sooooo freaking happy!! I got back from girls night this morning and I was surprised to find out that I was asked to prom!! I am so excited!! His name is James and he is really nice and funny. The way he asked me was cute and funny. There was a poster that said "Out of all the fish in the sea, will you go to Prom with me? -Captain James" Then in my bathroom sink it was filled with these cute little fish. Even though that's how "The Jerk" asked me to Homecoming it was still really sweet and awesome!! I can't wait for May 1st!! We are going to have a lot of fun together.
Now I need to figure out how to answer him back and I need to do it before I go on the cruise next week.
So my grandma and me went shopping for my dress and O MY GOSH!!! I found the prettiest dress ever! I am in love with it. About a month ago my mom and me were at the mall and I saw it hoping that maybe I would find something like that if I got asked. We went back to that store today and there was only one more left in my size!! I think that it was waiting for me, it knew I would come back for it!! I got the best dress, best shoes, a cute flower for my hair and earrings. It couldn't be more perfect!!! I am sooooooo happy!! I haven't felt this good in a long time.

3 comments:

  1. That is so awesome, Shandy!! I am stoked for you and so want to see pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete