Day 98
I can't stop smiling cause tomorrow is was last day of being detained in school!! Cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's finally here!! In one more day I getting out of here!!!!
Chel and me had adventurous day! We went to the boys soccer game, ate treats and of course laughed!!
So I answered my date back for Prom. It was funny! Running around hiding in the dark with friends is always a good time. Mission "answer back" complete. He texted me afterwards which was cool and so everything is great!! I can't wait for prom!! I have an awesome dress and I'm going with a great guy!! YAY!!!
Of course I'm still way busy before I leave, but just one more day and I'm free!!!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



yay!!! so fun!! have a great time and be safe! We'll miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo JEALOUS! Have a great vacation!
ReplyDeleteLove the Mockinjay count down. Can't wait for it to come out. Have you read Intertwined, Shiver, or The Dark Divine? If not, you should.