Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday Slump

Day 94
Wow...this has been a pretty boring Saturday. I watched conference which of course was good. I especially like David A. Bednar and Jeffery R. Holland. I always look forward to their talks. They always say something I need to hear of strangely enough it's something I have been struggling with. All talks were very nice. I just like the feeling that everyone in the church is watching what these people say. I glad that I know that what they say are the most important things that the world needs to know.
The cruise is in less than a week now!! But here is the bad side to this. I'm trying to do all the school stuff I need to do before I go so I won't be so far behind when I come back. It's been awful. The day I get back my huge history paper is due. So it's been really hard to write a 6 page paper when you have no idea what the heck to do. The whole week I'm gone my teacher will be telling us how to do everything, but I'm not going to be there. Yup, kind of stressful. But hey I'm going on vacation so o well!!
Easter day will be here is about 30 min... it doesn't feel like it's already Easter. Strange...
Well the night is still young... time to work on that paper to some point at least Happy Easter everyone!!! Night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment