Monday, April 5, 2010

Someday...Happily Ever After

Day 96
So it ends! Spring break is over. Back to school. The good thing about today though is that I relaxed all day. I finished all my homework yesterday. It was lovely to spend the day watching Project Runway, shopping, hanging with friends and reading.
If that isn't enough for a good day, Chel and me went running. OUT IN THE SNOW!! It's an experience I will never forget! I laugh thinking about because doing this is something I would only do with Chel. It might sound awful, running in a blizzard of massive snowflakes, but really it was awesome! And I might add we looked absolutely beautiful when we were done. NOT!!
When I got home I decided to watch the recent General Young Women's Conference that I missed. I don't know why but I really wanted to watch it tonight. I now know why I had such a strong feeling to watch it. I was almost in tears during Dieter F. Uchtdorf's talk. I don't know why, but what he said really hit me. He talked about how all the young women are living their own "Once upon time" fairy tale story and that someday we will reach our "Happily ever after", when we stay close to god and the gospel teaching. It was wonderful. I feel so uplifted and happier. I am so glad that I heard it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh! Who knew running in snow could be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise that someday you will have your very own "happily ever after", and prince charming wil be right there by your side! Love President Uchtdorf!

    ReplyDelete