Sunday, April 18, 2010

Voodoo

Day 109
I really really really don't want to go to school this week. Not only is it going to be hard coming back from the cruise, but I have a ton of crap that I missed.
Up side is that the weather has been glorious!!! I am really loving it!! But I swear this warmness is making everyone extra crazy! I can't even begin to explain what it's like to go to a high school where seriously about 85% of the people are either very strange or psycho!!!! I think they might drive me to being psycho soon.
For an example... "HE" texted me!!! I was so angry!! I still can't believe that this whole ordeal is still going on. Like I said before you would think when someone said "move on" and "I just want to get rid of you" you would think that would be the end. I guess not for him.
Anyway like I mentioned yesterday I got some of Adam's new songs and my personal favorite is Voodoo. I have been listen to that, Break Your Heart and the Glee version of Hello for two days. I can't get enough of it. There are few things better than having awesome music!

No comments:

Post a Comment