Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nervous!!!

Day 116
O my heck!! I can tell you all right now I don't think that I will be getting much sleep tonight!!! I just can't wait till tomorrow and I'm praying that it all goes well. I'm not kiddin I really keep thinking in my head "Stay calm, have fun, it's going to be all good." I guess the good thing, if all else fails, I will still look cute making a fool out myself. Thanks to Chel my hair is going to rock!! I would just like to say again what a good friend she is!! Really who else would wake up at 530 am just to curl my hair!!! I am very very lucky to have her as a friend!!!
So the good thing after tomorrow,stress of prom will be over. I will have to do is wait for Saturday to come around!! I just can't wait to see all the guys in tuxes and I will get to wear my beautiful dress that I love sooo much!! It's gonna be a night to remember!!!

2 comments: