Saturday, April 24, 2010

Only A Week Away!!

Day 115
PROM is a week from today!!! I can't believe it!!! I'm soooo excited!!!
Yesterday Jared and me planned our skit out for the Royalty assembly!! It's going to be soooo cool!! We are lip syncing to Your The One That I Want from Grease!! We are even going to dress up like Danny and Sandy!! It's going to be excellent!
Last night Chel curled my hair to see how it would work out for Monday and it was great!! So she is going to for me again!! She is such a good friend!! Thanks again Chel!!!!
Tonight I'm going to a scary movie night!! Rumor is that we are going to watch The Ring!!! Awwww!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh!!!! We got hoonakker to let us go to the assembly.....so i'll cheer super loud for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fun night! I'm glad you liked your hair!

    ReplyDelete