Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Always The Same...

Day 140
I thought it was highly unlikely to have the same kind of bad day again. I was very wrong. I feel like I have lived this day many times before.
The same sick feeling.
My heart aching.
I can tell my friends are getting bored and annoyed of me talking about the same thing over and over again.
Yeah maybe it's the hormones. And yeah this is what everyone goes through. This is part of being a teenager.
But I just wish I could suck it up a little better. I feel better and what not, but unless I have someone to remind me that feeling this heartbreak is not worth it I seam to slip a little in that sad mode.
I know that I will soon forget it all when I find that even greater thing. Plus I have an amazing family and friends.
It's just hard waiting for the day when all the hurt was totally worth the wait.

1 comment:

  1. Shandy I am definetly NOT tired of hearing your stories. If you need to vent I will always listen!! you are an amazing friend and I promise, things WILL get better! just smile and know we are here for you :)
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete