K last night was really fun!! I went to Logan with my mom and grandma. We went and decorated my great grandma's grave. Then we went and ate at Maddox, which they both love. I like it too, but I'm not in love with it.
When I got home I went over to Lexi's. A few people there were watching Avatar. Then her one friend Nick started telling us scary stories. It was so hilarious. Then Kayla texted me to meet her, Ashlee and Cameron at Village Inn for some pie. We had a really good time. Cameron is going to be leaving for his mission soon, which makes me so sad.
Tonight Lex is coming with me to Desert Star, which will be an excellent time. Before that though I have a lot to do. Plan out tennis practices, start ideas for my pathway project, and then finish up the last homework I will have for the rest of the year. Insane!!!!!!!
O and just a little happy side note. Next weekend at bunch of us are going to a Bee's game for a group date and James said he would come with me! Yay it makes me soooo happy!! O and here are our prom pictures which turned out pretty sweet!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment