Monday, May 31, 2010

Burdens Lifted

Day 153
Yesterday was a very interesting day. Let's just say I got to tell him how much he hurt me and my feelings. And he got to apologize and explain why he did the things he did. Even though I don't know why he did it, he doesn't even know why he did it, but now I feel like I have some closure. I feel like now we BOTH can move on from what happened. I wouldn't call us friends, but we aren't enemies or anything like that. So I feel like a million times better. I can finally actually move on now, for real this time.
Lex, Camie and Kayla came over to talk about all that happened I always feel better talking to them. Later I went with Lex to her family BBQ and it was way fun!!!!
So tomorrow is the day...LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!! It doesn't feel real to me at all. Anyway tomorrow should be way fun. Chill at school and then the year book stomp!! Fun times!! And a excellent way to start summer!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment