Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Night To Remember

Day 123
PROM WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! I COULDN'T ASK FOR A MORE FUN AND AWESOME NIGHT!!!!
We started out the day by going to eat some yummy food at Village Inn!!! Then the boys gave us time to get ready! Dinner was way good! We went to PF Changs!!! Yummy!!
Then headed for the dance!!! It was way above was I was expecting!! I loved every second of it!!!! Sadly I didn't win anything for the royalty, but I still couldn't ask for a better time. My group was awesome!! I loved being with my funny fantastic friends!!!And the guys looked soooooo handsome!! We were dancing like crazy people!!!
Afterwards we went cosmic bowling!!! Super fun as well!!!


I was the first girl to be picked up in the group so my mom got them all out of the car for a pic!! These are some pretty handsome and great guys!!

Dinner at PF Changs

The Capital Building

A quick pic!!
AS soon as we get our pictures back I will for sure post them up!! James and me looked really good together!! And our group was cute too!!
Definitely a night I will always remember!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I'm glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shandy!!! Seriously so flippin' gorgeous!!! *sigh* I can hardly believe it! I'm so happy to hear that you had an incredible night to remember! You are amazing!! I love you tons girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress - goregous, the shoes - the coolest, the girl - made me cry cause she is all grown up and I don't even know how that happend.

    I know Brennan - when did he grow up? Seriously, what is happening in the world, and how am I missing it?

    ReplyDelete