Day 150
Last night at the bees game was soooo much fun! James is such a nice guy and I think he had a good time! So yay a successful date!!
I hate to say this, but the drama of the guy is still not over. I really hate talking about this every week, but he just won't go away. I just don't understand. So apparently he NEVER was happy with me, but still he is constantly trying to interfere in my life. And was is so sad that I think it would take a lot of me to say "No" to him if he ever really did take me back. I don't know what's going to happen now. All I know is that I need to stay strong and stay away form whatever he throws at me next.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment