Day 133
First of all...
M- Movie With my mom
Deer- My mom's new friend. I will be having a post all about the deer soon.
Silliness-There is nothing better than having your girlfriends over for some silly talk.
Now moving forward...Things that have come up...Some good...some bad...
What? Last night on Glee when they sang "One" I almost died. Did it really have to be that song?
Where? Kayla, Cami and I taking pictures at the park.
When? It feels like everyday I laugh my guts out, but there out of all the good moments that one bad thing comes back. Of course the good weights out the bad.
Who? The good, my fabulous friends. The bad, the guy that I used to mean everything too, but now I don't even exist.
How? The bad I can't even begin to explain why it still is happening,but this week alone I have some great times that I will never forget.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment