Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Friday

Day 149
Right now I'm sitting in animal science. I just my report about Jockeys. Not that exiting.
But I am very excited for tonight. Bees game!! It's going to be way fun. James is a really funny guy and all our friends will be there too so it's going to be a good night. The only thing that I'm a little worried about is the rain. I personally don't have a problem with rain, but I think other people in the group might.
I fill a little stressed right now. After school I need to go hurry and talk to a teacher about my pathway and then Chel and me probably will need to clean our locker out. I need to get ready for tonight by 5 so I'm hoping I can get ready fast.
All in all this last Friday has been a little blah, but then again I don't really have a lot to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment