Wow! I haven't really done a good blog for a few days. So here is my redeeming post to make up for all the lame ones.
First of all. This week of school felt like the longest week of my life. I think school feel so long cause it's so close to being over. Which is insane to think about. The good thing was I didn't have any boy drama. Sweet relief.
On Thursday we had our tennis meeting. Tennis season doesn't officially start till August but since this year I'm pretty much the Senior in charge. I need to plan summer unofficial practices with all the rest of the girls. The meeting went well and I got every ones phone numbers. And the super good news is that our uniforms are going to be soooooo awesome!!! Black dress!! Dang we are going to look so hott!!
Also on Thursday I went to the FFA Banquet. I am the Reporter! I am way happy too cause I get to make the scrapbook, so pretty much the best officer position ever. O the FFA. What an adventure this is going to be. The good thing is that Chel and my other friend Kaity are officers too.
Yesterday night was a grand time. I went and played tennis with a bunch a friends! It was way fun!! I played against Micheal and he BEAT ME!! But it was just for fun. One of these days we are going to play for real. Then I'm going to kick his butt!! Afterwards we went to Kayla's and watched Hot Rod! Very funny movie. Then we talked and talked and talked. From everything to joining the Marines to Zombies. It was fun!
Ok I have to completely switch subjects right now!! The season finale of The Vampire Diaries was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CRAZY!!!!!!!! I hope you all wacthed it!! What is going to happen now!!? Damon really does loves Elana! Stefan!!! Catherine is back!!!! O my heck!!!!
Now the big question is who to love more? Damon of Stefan?


It's such a hard choice!!! I can't decide!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment