Day 52
I'm so freakin bored right now, so I'm going to blog early today. My aunt Sonnie was here this morning playing cards with my great grandma and mom. Before she left we watched Adam Lambert perform some of his songs on AOL music sessions. Of course he was way sexy and amazing!!
O but before I get into what is going on today, last night was a great night. We all went to the basketball game and like I said earlier I knew that WJ was going to win!! So I thought after the game Lexi and me were going to watch Taken, but it turned into a party!!! Everyone came over to my house!!! And I mean everyone!! Ashley, Whit, Cami, Lexi, Anita, Kayla, James, Brennen, Micheal and Jake. It was awesome! We ate ice cream and then watched to movie. If you have seen Taken you know how intense it is!! While we were watching the movie my friend Alli, from tennis painted on every one's cars!! Her friend and her wrote stuff like, "I love Bingham" "BHS" "I love Bingham Cheeer" We were all really mad!! So we decided to get her back! A few of us went to Walmart and got some paint and toilet paper and went and put it all over her car! It was fun!!
Ok so back to today. My bro has a couple basketball games, but I don't think I am going to go. I might be hanging out with my friend Sarah or maybe Lexi. I'm not sure yet. One thing I know is that tonight I'm going to see Shutter Island! I think it looks really good. And really scary at the same time. Right now, anything is possible...I will see how the rest of this day plays out!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment