Nothing exciting about this Tuesday. Nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing that made my day better. School was just alright. I got to develop film in photography, which was cool. Unfortunately it was an A day, so you all know how I feel about A Days.
Anyway has the day goes on, did some homework and then I watched American Idol. It was intense. Now I'm watching the Olympics, of course. Tonight the men's figure skating starting and here is a cool fact. My mom and me have meet Yevgeny Plushenko. Which if you have been following what has been going on, he won Sliver in Salt Lake and Gold last year in Italy. He is pretty cool, I think.

Also I have been interested in the Americans, Evan Lysacek, Jeremy Abbott and of course who could forget the interesting, Johnny Weir. I have to say that I'm still rooting for Plushenko, cause you know we are basically buds.
Tomorrow night should be way exciting!!! Shuan White will be on!!! I can't wait to see what he is going to do!!! U.S.A!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment