Day 47
Yeah no school today! Thank you President's Day!! I got to stay up yesterday and slept in today!! Lexi, Sara and me went to the mall. I got some money from my grandma for Valentines, so I was just going to look for something on sale. We didn't really find anything we liked. We ended up going to Sara's house for awhile. I had some mac & cheese for lunch. Then Sara had to leave for a choir thing, but Lex and me decided to just stay at her house and wait for her to come back.
It was funny, we watched Camp Rock on the Disney channel. O what a funny show. The Jonas Brothers look so different and Demi Lovato looks so young. She has definitely changed a lot. Later, after Sara came back, I took Lexi home and then I went to a different mall to look for something. I got a cute hoodie at American Eagle for only $10!! That made me pretty excited!
I hope everyone has been watching the Olympics!! The Olympics are so cool. They make you have a certain feeling. It's nice to hear people's stories and it just makes me happy when you watch someone achieve something they have worked so long and hard for. My personal favorite athletes representing the U.S.A are Shaun White and Apollo Anton Ohno!!! Good luck guys!! I will be watching and cheering for ya!!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I just saw your dance pictures. You guys look so cute! Thanks for posting a picture since it seems Chelsea can't :).
ReplyDelete