Day 57
What a interesting, crazy and fun day this has been.
To start everything off, I decided last minute to walk! It was so strange but at the same time I got an adrenaline rush. So there I was, protesting at the Jordan School District. Except I wouldn't call it protesting exactly. I, and the other smart people were there so that our opinions on what was happening was heard. We all know that there really isn't anything that can be done to fix this problem, but we just wanted everyone to know how we felt. I hope who ever reads this understands what I'm saying. I hate how a lot of people thought of us as a bunch of teenagers who wanted an excuse to get out of school, cause for most of us it wasn't like that at all. And just to throw a little extra thought into this subject, I quite enjoyed myself for making the decision to WALK!!
Alright so after the serious stuff, I hung out with some friends until everyone had to go to work. Then like any other week day I came home and did homework...ZZZZ
Then the Young Women in my ward played there Champ/Leader game!! It was pretty much the funniest, coolest thing I have ever watched!! The YW won!! Way to go girls!!
We all went to Chel's after and had a little party night. It was grand!
Now...I'm exhausted!!!!!!!!! I quote The Beatles "It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log!!!" So that's what I'm going to do!!
Good Night friends!!!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I think the problem is that so many kids do use things like this as an excuse to "sluff". Be sure that you always do things like this because they are important to you. That being said, I am proud of you for standing up, or should I say walking out for something you believe in. Now let's hope changes are made to bring equality back to the West side!
ReplyDelete