Day 43
I missed 1st period today.I decided to sleep in for another hour, o well. For an A day, school wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I really hate Thursdays. It's the day before a Friday, which is so close to another weekend! Ah it kills me every time.
When I got home my mom was off work and she was cleaning the kitchen. Which was a weird time for her to be doing that, but I didn't think much more of it. Until she told me to go look outside. I was really confused...SURPRISE my Grandpa and Grandma who live in ST. George were in the drive way. It was awesome!! My Grandpa Ron is sooooooo funny!! He makes me laugh, no matter what he does or says.
So they stayed for a little while, they decided to come up to visit my great grandma, who's b-day is tomorrow!! She is going to be 88!
I'm super excited for this weekend!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow WJ is playing Bingham for our second time at Bingham. I love going to basketball games so much!! I can't wait to be a senior next year, so me and my friends will be the ones who tell everyone else what to do. It's going to rock!!!
Saturday is SWEETHEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!! I will finaly get to wear my pretty dress and do all the fun stuff with my group!! It's going to be a B-L-A-S-T!!!!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment