Monday, February 1, 2010

Shred on!!

Day 33
School was just boring and extra long today...
After school my dad took me and my little bro up to Brighton to snowboard! It was pretty fun. I haven't been for about 2 years, so it took me a couple runs to get used to it again. My feet were killing me at the beginning, but they slowly felt better. I got tired really fast though.
On our way home we saw a really bad car accident just down the road from our house. The whole intersection was closed off and one car ran into a house and the other one was completely smashed and there was a sheet covering it up. So I'm pretty sure who ever was in there was still in there,dead. Sorry this is probably not something you want to read, but it just gives everyone a reality check that something like that can happen to anyone at any time.
I started reading The Lovely Bones and it's really good so far. My mom said we could go see the movie tomorrow. Also tomorrow I don't have to be the school until 10:15, which is so awesome!
O and good news by popular vote my fish's name is RICARDO!!! YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. We saw all the police cars headed that way; it just makes my heart sink. Remember to always wear your seat belts my young friends, it does make a difference. Life is fragile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago on our way to the Grand Canyon we saw a terrible car accident, I won't give details - to gore. To this day it still gives me bad dreams. Makes me even more greatful that no one was hurt in our accident the other day - we were so lucky! I miss my tahoe!

    Drive Safe, and always, always wear your seatbelt!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete