Day 35
This day started out fabulous, but the longer it went on the more I started to wish it would be over. Breakfast at Village Inn was awesome!! I laughed with my great friends and enjoyed some great food. Afterwards Chel and me got some hot chocolate and headed for school. The second I walk into school there "he" is.
Sometimes I don't even think about him and don't even care. This whole week as been to complete opposite. I can't stop thinking about him and I just keep thinking all the things we did together and the things I was looking forward to, now more than I ever did before. I mean I think of everything from watching him play baseball to going to prom together. It's just not good at all.
So today when school got out, I just came home and thought about everything. There is just so much going on in my head right now. It's hard to think straight.
I did a ton of math homework and that didn't help my brain at all. Later I went running with Lexi and we talked and it helped me feel better, but I still just want a new day to start now!!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I recommend a large COKE, it always makes me feel better. If you want me to bring you one I would!!! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI was talking to my friend yesterday, we were talking about car accidents on Redwood Road. It was her neighbor that died in the car accident you saw the other day. So sad.
Life is short, don't sweat the small stuff, enjoy EVERY moment!