Day 41
Thank you to everyone who have been so nice and supportive of me through this crazy time. I am a very lucky person to have so many amazing people in my life. There is no way I would be has strong as I am with out you being here for me.
Today was good...yes I know it was surprising to me too!! I went to good old school, laughed with friends and got my work accomplished. I feel happy and calm. I have no worries and yes there is some ruff moments, but not enough to distract me from what's really important.
Micheal, Lexi and me went to Copper Hills tonight to watch the b-ball game. It was a good game, but for some reason our student section sucked. We were running low on school spirt. I can't wait to be a senoir next year. Get ready to see me on the front row telling everyone what to do!! It's going to be sweet!! O and don't worry WJ won.
Well I have to say adios I have some homwork and reading to do before I hit the sheets!!
Sweet Dreams friends!!!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment