Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Breathe In...And Out

Day 55
So my "feelings" aren't completely in check right now, but it's all good. School was good today, can't complain.
I'm sure a lot of you know about the drama between the Jordan School District and Canyon School District. I'm not going to get to into that to much right now, but I will just say one small thing about it...It's ridiculous what they are doing to everyone. It needs to be fixed and it needs to be equal.
Going from that WJ played the last regular season game tonight and we won! We play the first state game on Tuesday. I have been hearing a lot of rummors about Bingham dropping out completely because of the School District thing. I don't know if that's true, but all I know is that WJ is still in it! I will say I'm glad that Bingham is taking a stand. Anyway I don't want to talk about that right now.
For some good news, I got my Sweetheart pictures today!!


I think they turned out good!
After everything that has been going on, it's just nice to put aside some time to think and breathe...I need to calm down!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment