Day 53
Alright...So here's the thing pretty much everything I said I was going to do yesterday didn't happen. I didn't hang out with anyone and I ended up going to one of my brothers basketball games.
Before I went to the game I did a ton of homework and I mean a TON! By the time my bro was about to play I decided to go watch. It was nice, his team won and he played pretty well. When the game got over my mom and me went to the mall. I got 2 shirts from Forever 21! Sadly my mom didn't find what she was looking for. My dad and bro came with us later to dinner.
Ok so the one thing that didn't change about yesterday was that I went and saw Shutter Island. My aunt meet mom and me at the movie. It was pretty scary and pretty good, but I'm not sure how I completely feel about it yet. I like Leonardo so it was cool to watch him the whole time.
I was way tired this morning so I skipped church and the only thing that I have been doing all day is watching Men's hockey.It's been very entertaining. Here I am by myself watching hockey, doing nothing. Not very productive.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Maybe we can both marry Scottish hockey players! That would be awesome!
ReplyDelete