Day 42
Nothing special happened today, but it wasn't bad. School was ok. I'm pretty sure I bombed my math test. Besides that I can't complain. I went to my church activity, we had a talent show. So the funny thing is that I wasn't planning on doing anything, but Chel said she had an idea. In seriously 2 minutes we made up something.
Chel and Me walked on the stage and she told me a blond joke, But hold up people, this blond had a comeback. Chels told her joke and then I said "Hey Chel, why are there so many blond jokes? Because brunettes have nothing better to do on a Saturday night!"
Haha we were a hit!! We are so awesome!! Seriously we are the coolest people I know. Afterward we went got some ice cream!! Of course no matter what we do together, we always have fun!! I'm glad I have such an awesome best friend!! Love ya Chel!!!
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ahh Shand! We do have fun! Ice cream was great!
ReplyDelete