Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Lovely Bones

Day 34
I slept in today!! I got up around 8,it felt great! School just seamed better today since I wasn't there until 10. They should always start school at 10. I actually feel awake during the first class of the day.
I feel happier today, I'm not sure if it's because I got extra sleep, but I just feel like no matter what. Grades, friends, boys of just life in general; I just know everything is going to be ok and it's all going to work out.
My mom took me to see The Lovely Bones. I am reading to book right now and I like it and I liked the movie too. I'm interested to see what things in the movie are going to be the same in the book. It has a good message and a great story line. It made me think about things that I don't really think about that often. So I'm glad that it made me see other things that I over look.
Since tomorrow is another day when school doesn't start till 10:15, my friends and me are going to Village Inn for breakfast in the morning! I love Village Inn and my friends! What a fun way to start out the day!!
Also, I made a playlist! Make sure you check out some of my favorite music!

No comments:

Post a Comment