Wow!! I can't believe that sweethearts came so fast. It seams like it was only last week when I got my dress. Well where do I begin...
Let's just say I am very happy that I got to go, as some of you might know when I decided to go it was when the whole terrible situation with "him" started. So I'm glad that made a good choice and I got to go with a really nice guy. Our day started out with everyone meeting to play laser tag, but when we all got there the wait to play a game was almost 2 hours long. We decided to go get lunch and then go hang at Sara's house for awhile. It was kind of a bummer that we didn't get to play, but we still had fun.
After that everyone went home to get ready, well the girls went home to get ready! It took me an hour and a half to curl my hair, but it turned out great. It was probably the best it's ever looked curled. I got all ready and went to pick up Sean, my date, and Chel and her date, Mitch. Sean's family is really cool. They took some pictures and I gave him his boutonniere and he gave me my corsage. My corsage was gorgeous!! And we matched perfectly!!! He looked very handsome and we looked great together.

This is Chel, Mitch, Sean and me!! I personally think us 4 looked awesome!!
Everyone met at my house before we headed out for dinner, then we went and ate at Mimi's Cafe!! It was really yummy!! I think everyone else liked it too. After we ate we went to the DANCE!!!! It was really pretty and thanks to FFA the lights looked great! We got pictures, our group photo was a little strange, but I'm excited to see the individuals.Some of us did funny poses and some did cute ones. Sean and me did a cute one. Then it was off to the dance floor and of course you can count on me and the girls being silly and crazy!! It's really hard to dance for an hour in hills though.It was a blast. Afterwards we all went back to my house and played games and watch She's The Man!
I took Sean and Mitch home and then that was that! So it was a really fun night and I hope everyone else had fun too!!!



AAAAAAA OH MY CUTENESS!!! YOU GUYS ARE GORGEOUS!! I love it!! I am so glad that you all had a great time! These are some of the best years ever! Enjoy them!!
ReplyDeleteYou guys look so cute!
ReplyDelete