Saturday, February 27, 2010

Come Faster Cabo!

Day 59
Today not to exciting...I slept in till around 1!! Yeah you heard me 1 PM my friends!!!!
It felt great. I went to lunch with my mom and grandma. Then I to play some Yahtzee with my great grandma. My great grandma, Teddy, is so cute. But at times I feel bad for her. She is just getting to the point where her memory isn't good and she is just in pain. I wish there was something more that the fam could do for her. I wish I could have known her when she was herself....someday I will.
I don't know if I have mentioned this yet, but I'm going on a cruise in about a month!! It's coming up fast!! We are going to Cabo. It's down the Baja California Peninsula. It's going to be so much fun!!

It looks so pretty!! We going to spend the day at a really nice beach and even go snorkeling!!
The only thing I'm going to have to do before I go is probably go tanning. Which I'm ok with, but I want to look good when I go. Who knows what hott teenage boys will be on the boat!! I'm defiantly not taking my chances!! I need to meet a nice guy!! If it's not going to be on this trip, it better happen when I'm in Europe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment